We're great but no one knows it...
I see a very nice alpha-numeric name for the file.
On my computer it works if I go to the blog, but if I try to see it in my Gmail account it's not there. Is that the same for anyone else?
I'm not seeing it from either the blog or email. (I'm commenting from the blog.)
OK let me figure this out and when I do I'll re-post it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I see a very nice alpha-numeric name for the file.
On my computer it works if I go to the blog, but if I try to see it in my Gmail account it's not there. Is that the same for anyone else?
I'm not seeing it from either the blog or email. (I'm commenting from the blog.)
OK let me figure this out and when I do I'll re-post it.
Post a Comment