Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hayride and Pumpkins!

 
It's Pumpkin Time again!
Dad and Mom would like to invited one and all 
 on a pumpkin hayride!

When.........October 20th
Time..............4:00 p.m.
Where.....At Day's Farm in Layton

Let us know if this works for you. If it doesn't let know.
This has always been so much fun! We hope everyone can come!

Come and get a pumpkin!!  

8 comments:

Julie said...

Editors note--Please notice that the time is really 4pm not 3 pm.

Katie said...

Oh wow! Do you know how much I love you for doing this? We'll be there!

Heather Dixon said...

I WILL SO BE THERE

Kristy said...

We will be there!

dixon.mary said...

We'll be there!

Peter said...

We'll definitely be there!

dixon.mary said...

Thanks Mom and Dad!! We had a fabulous time -- waiting in line and visiting with everyone was my favorite part!

The pumpkins make my front porch look so festive.
Can everyone post pictures of their jack-o-lanterns once they are carved?

Julie said...

I have to admit something, I loved seeing you all there, even though I felt bad the wait was so long for the little ones. I have the best looking, smartest, most wonderful family in the whole wide world! Dad and I are so blessed! We can't wait to see all the pictures of your pumpkins.

The next big family get together will be Thanksgiving. This year I think pretty much everyone will be here, at least as far as I know. Even Missy!

CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!