HALLOWEEN
HALLOWEEN!
When I wrote the last post I realized I had forgotten about HALLOWEEN!
How I could do that I just can imagine!!
Of course, we are doing the annual HALLOWEEN party here. Although it's on a Wednesday, we don't know how many will be able to make it. Please don't feel like you have to come if you just don't have the time, BUT we would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, it if anyone who felt like they could come would like to come and spook Oma and Opa with their costumes!
We will have a light supper at about 5-ish (or whenever you can make it)
and then trick or treating for the younger ones about 5:30, before it gets too cold.
For the older goblins, there will be lots of movies to choose from with PLENTY of Halloween goodies to snack on while you watch.
(You don't even need to go begging for them!)
CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT!
Also, just as a side note, on the first Sunday in November we will be drawing names for Christmas. So if everyone can be there that would be nice. If not we will be happy to draw names for you. Bobo gets to do it for you if your not there, (just so you know!).
4 comments:
Bobo? Who's Bobo?
Bobo? Who's Bobo?
I'll bring a veggie tray.
I'd love to come!! What can i bring?
Post a Comment