My darling family,
God is amazing! The work is booming and wonderful things are happening. I have a new roommate, Sister Thomas who is awesome. She is really sweet and SUPER Buff! She's going to let me work out with her. I don't think I'll be able to keep up! I have to take her while I can though, because this is her last transfer.
This week we are excited because we may hit 70! WOW! There were green little buds and tiny purple flowers popping out of the cold ground this morning! The world is becoming lovely!
It's been a dramatic week, but things are settling down. And we look forward to seeing a lot of success this transfer. Heavenly Father has been very good to us. I think this might be my last transfer in the city, so I want to make it a really good one. I know you are all praying for me! Thank you so much. I am so blessed!
One of the great and expensive things about Boston is that there aren't that many chain stores. Most of the shops here are small businesses. And they thrive! There are a million unique little shops here. One members goal is to never take missionaries to a chain restaurant. So we eat at the most interesting places. And it's really good! There was one place we went to called The Friendly Toast. It was like a 50's drug induced nightmare. It. Was. Brilliant. It was the most random place ever! I know you all would love it. I should have taken pictures.
Things here are great! I'm sorry I don't have more to write, but next time I will have a letter with a great dramatic story. Even if I have to make it up. I love you all and I miss you a lot.
Cheers!
Sister Dixon
PS, I still haven't found Heathers Book!
1 comment:
YAY for Sarah! I love her emails ^_^
Post a Comment