Hey everyone,
So Erin and I have kind of an announcement to make. We're not sure how you all will take this, simply because of how much everyone has been looking forward to May 25th. We will still be having a reception then, but we decided that was simply too long to wait to be married. We have ELOPED!!!! Our good friends James and Emily Hulse acted as witnesses this evening when Erin's bishop was kind enough to perform the ceremony at her home ward building. Here are pictures right after the moment. I wish we could have invited you all, but it was kind of spur of the moment. Just as a note, this isn't Erin's real dress. This is a dress she got as a costume a few years ago, but it was lovely enough to work for this occasion. We are now in Boise for the weekend.
We love you all, and are still hoping to see you on May 25th :)
Love,
Jim and Erin Dixon
4 comments:
Dude you guys HAD me on that one!
Not funny!
Well, okay -- pretty funny.
JIM AND ERIN......YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!!
I think I will be very very very cautious and un-gullible on April 1st from now on.
That was a pretty good prank!
Post a Comment