Thursday, November 18, 2010

Such mahvelous noose!

So you may have heard that I applied & had an interview with Disney Interactive (Avalanche) a month or two ago; but I hadn't heard much news so I was worried that I'd gotten the guillotine.

BUT!

Yesterday I got an email--I AM THEIR FINAL CONTESTANT!!!
I did a dance JUST LIKE THIS!

Bert stars in Mary Poppins.  Mary Poppins is a movie made by Disney.  I WILL BE WORKING FOR DISNEY!!!

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Thanks so much everyone for your prayers and fasting #^_^#  You're the BEST FAMILY EVER!!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Hurray Heather, You go girl!

Peter said...

Congratulations Heather!!!

So, 'final contestant' means you actually had the job offered to you right? There isn't a chance they might still decide on someone else is there?

Unknown said...

I'd be worried about that final contestant thing.

Maybe the reason you are the final contestant is because the rest of them didn't survive the arena of death.

Probably not though -- I'm sure you'll be fine. You'll make it through just great. . . just great.

(Did you read the Hunger Games?)

Kristy said...

Yay! Congratulations.

Katie said...

Wow! A published book and a dream job! Can life get any more amazing!!! You are awesome, Heather!

Julie said...

Heather, Didn't you always say you wanted to be a Disney artist? I guess dreams do come true!

Faunice said...

I am very happy for you Heather. And Jim too (His new internship). You are only getting what you deserve.

dixon.mary said...

Yay Heather!!

Robert said...

Congratulations Heather! Great news!