Monday, November 15, 2010

Sarah's November 15th Email

Heya fam!

That is one hot bike! If I didn't have a car, I would want a bike like that. As it is, I opt for a heated truck. They still haven't given us our car back from the crash. oh well. One good thing about the truck is I don't have to count miles.

Second order of business:
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE HOT CHOCOLATE!!!???!?!?!
That sounds awesome. We were geeking out because we found Stephens hot chocolate. They only had milk chocolate and it was super expensive, but for Stephens it's worth it!

Wow...a man expo...that actually sounds pretty cool. That picture of Adam is impressive. Sister Phillips would probably enjoy beating up the car.

Things here have been slow. sadly. It seems like 'drop the missionaries' week. It's been stressful.

On a lighter note, I'm learning how to juggle. Not that I've been taking time out of my day or anything, but when I have a minute here or there, I'm trying to pick it up. It's hard!!!

The weather here has been oddly warm lately, although they say it won't last very long. soon it will be snowing!! I'm excited. My companions are not, however.

We already have our christmas tree up. We know one of us is getting moved next transfer and we all need a little Christmas together. It's never too early for Christmas right?

I love you all! I hope everything is going great! I miss you. thank you for your prayers.
Sistah Dixon

No comments: