Family! Yay!
I love getting your e-mails!
Everything in Oxford is great, We have a few people who we might be able to make investigators, and the ward is really great. Nothing much has happened here really, we've done a lot of cleaning and driving and teaching and driving and studying and driving and tracting and driving, you know. Missionary stuff. And driving. We have a really big arear.
The leaves are starting to change!!! It is soooooooo pretty. On tuesday we went up to Worchester (pronounced Wooster. seriously.) for a meeting and It was such a pretty drive! I nearly crashed several times. haha. just kidding. But really, pray for my safety. I'm gonna need it. 
We are currently teaching a 11yearold girl named Victoria. Her brother just got baptised, and we think she might be open to it. Their family could really benifit from it. Both parents are inactive, but willing to support their children in the church. They all think we are pretty cool. Who are we to argue? 
Thank you for sending me my GPS. We could really use it. I won't tell you what we are currently using, just know that we turn around a lot. 
Perhaps in the course of sending me GPS, I may recieve pictures.....? no pressure! I just forgot what you all look like. I still remember your names though, so that's a plus.
Just kidding....sort of.
I love you all! I miss you so much. Know that I am working hard and that the Lord is blessing me. Church is true!!!
Sistah Dixon!
1 comment:
Aw I love her letters! <3 <3 <3
Post a Comment