Heya all!
So my new arear is...
*drumroll*
OXFORD!!!!
I am super excited. Sister missionaries havent been here for at least a decade, and We get to take it over. We shall see if they are ready for us. I'll miss the people in Ludlow, though. sadly, I won't get to see Regina baptised, but I took part in her conversion, so that makes me happy.
The ward here is great! They are small, but very supportive and VERY excited to have Sister missionaries. My new companion is Sister Phillips. She. Is. Awesome. Really. She's got to be the coolest evah! She grew up in Nebraska and is a convert to the church, and has the most amazing testimony. I already love her. We are both sooooooo excited.
We took over the arear from Elders, and inherited their car and apartment. They told us that if they would have kown Sisters were moving there, they would have cleaned better.
Funny story:
We needed some stuff from the store, both grocery and non, so we thought "Oh, lets go to Walmart!" so we hopped in the car and drove off to the nearest walmart. Problem is, there really aren't that many walmarts here. and before we knew it, we had driven pretty far before we found a walmart. So we bought our stuff and started making our way back, when we passed a sign that said 'Welcome to Massachusetts!'
So........apparently, we had driven all the way to Conneticut to go to Walmart. completely out of our mission!!!! oops! Sister Phillips and I laughed pretty hard about that. We still chuckle sometimes.
So I now have a favor to ask of you, Mom...will you send me my GPS and power cords that go with it? We could really use it. right now we are using a really bad map. we tend to get lost a lot :D
BTW, my new address is 28 Carpenter Rd, Dudly, MA. Don't ask me the zip code. I've been trying to find out. When I do, I'll write you, but until then I'm stuck. sorry. Just send things to the Natick address, and they will forward it to me. We live above some members in their duplex. They were very surprised to find Sisters at their door.
Congratulations Lilli! A new car! that is awesome! when I went car hunting, I wanted the Elantris. ah well. I'm sure it's very pretty. PICTURES!!
how is the new baby doing?
Is Jimmy engaged yet?
How is school going?
That is awesome about Grandma! You know, doing temple work is as much missionary work as me being out here. helping those who have passed on get baptised and sealed is such great work!
Well, I love you all so much and I miss you! Not a day goes by that I don't miss you! Thanky ou for your prayers, and please keep them up. I need them now more than ever!
love, Sistah Dixon
1 comment:
I just map quested Sarah's address and the zip that came up was 01571. It looks so green and beautiful and is very close to the Connecticut state line. Just gorgeous country.
Post a Comment