Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jane Eyre Details


Hey everyone! I just thought I would give you some details as to when I'm going to be doing Jane Eyre. A lot of time, preparation, and mom wanting to attack my hair with scissors has been going into this production, so it should be pretty good. Anyway, the dates that I will be performing as Rochester are:

Thursday, June 17th @ 7:30
Saturday, June 19th @ 12:30
Monday, June 21st @ 7:30
Wednesday, June 23rd @ 7:30
Friday, June 25th @ 7:30
Saturday, June 26th @ 4:00

Tickets are going to be 10-12 dollars, and you can order them through arttix.com. however they charge an extra fee for them if you do that. So if you want to give me a call, I can go to the box office (This will be at Rose Wagner in downtown, by the way. Real close by to my apartment) and I can pick them up for you, and then you can pay me back at your earliest convenience. That would be the cheapest option.

Hope to see lots-a-ya's there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Jim! Mom's not the only one eyeing the scissors :)

So I'd like to go on a day that others from the fam will be there -- maybe we can get seats together?

dixon.mary said...

Oops -- sorry! That was me, not Scott.
Anna wants to come. Maybe June 17th?

Julie said...

June 17th sounds great to us! We can be there.