Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Adam's Breakfast Rolls, (GOOD)

So I (Adam) have been taking a cooking class this semester. It's great! I've sewn my own boxers and learned how to not sew my finger! The girl to guy ratio is really great, only about 2 boys for 20 girls. How can a guy go wrong? But my favorite part is the cooking part. We made these good rolls. I made them for breakfast. Now everyone wants me to make them again.

Mary said I should put the recipe on the blog, so here it is Mary. The best part is that it's really easy.

Breakfast Pull A Parts

2 T margarine
1/3 c brown sugar
1 T orange juice concentrate
1 t lemon juice
1/4 t cinnamon
1 pkg refrigerator rolls or 12 Rhodes (let rise a day before)

Instructions

Set oven to 400 degrees. Put margarine in round or bunt pan and place in oven and melt.

Put brown sugar, orange juice, lemon juice and cinnamon in melted margarine and stir together. Spread over the bottom of the pan evenly. (This makes the topping for the rolls.)

Place the rolls that have been cut into thirds on the topping in the pan.

Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

Let cool for 1 minute and then invert the rolls onto a serving dish.

West Point Jr. High cooking class.

Adam


4 comments:

Katie said...

Score!!!

dixon.mary said...

Mmmmm -- thanks Adam! The only thing better would be to have you come make them for me! *hint*
:)

Jim said...

Sounds great. I'm going to have to give these a try one of these weekends :)

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.