NO WAY!! That is the coolest game ever! I spent hours -- HOURS -- on that as a kid. It was so much cooler when Dad (genius that he is) changed all our points to be unlimited. WE COULD NEVER DIE!!!
Ah, thanks Heath. You've made my day. Oh, and I'll be checking with Dad to see if he can booster my points again. So much for fixing dinner tonight....
Amen Mary! I can't stop giggling playing this with Robert. Nostalgia city! Dad, Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassse teach us how to reprogram it so that we can have 8000000 points in strength, intelligence and dexterity again! I love being invincible!!!
I did too, but it looks like instead of typing the number in you need to type in the first letter of your choice (P for plate, etc.). I am ashamed to say that I thought the error message was part of the game at first and couldn't figure out why everybody liked it so much.
I think this is all so interesting. You all remember this so well. The only thing I remember about this game is the title. I must have lived a different life!
This isn't quite the same game. In the original version that Dad hacked, you could go back to the beginning and turn the lights on and the floor reset. You could also catch and kiss the frogs and turn them into various princesses and monsters.
It's true! This isn't the same version. The one we had on the osborne had lower case letters, and the goal was to leave with the princess, not the orb.
Hmmm... I remember the company that made it was called K-soft. I wonder if the version we had can be "googled"...
11 comments:
Oh boy! I can't wait to get lost in the forest!
"Where shall I turn? North, to the troll caves, or south toward the dragon? Oh whatever shall I do?"
NO WAY!! That is the coolest game ever! I spent hours -- HOURS -- on that as a kid. It was so much cooler when Dad (genius that he is) changed all our points to be unlimited. WE COULD NEVER DIE!!!
Ah, thanks Heath. You've made my day.
Oh, and I'll be checking with Dad to see if he can booster my points again. So much for fixing dinner tonight....
Amen Mary! I can't stop giggling playing this with Robert. Nostalgia city! Dad, Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassse teach us how to reprogram it so that we can have 8000000 points in strength, intelligence and dexterity again! I love being invincible!!!
Oh man! No dinner :(
I remember hearing rumors about there being a "Wand of Zot" somewhere in this game. Does anyone remember that?
Okay -- am I doing something wrong? It won't let me proceed after buying armor. It keeps asking me if I'm a human or a dragon, bear, goblin, etc.
Did anyone else have this problem?
I did too, but it looks like instead of typing the number in you need to type in the first letter of your choice (P for plate, etc.). I am ashamed to say that I thought the error message was part of the game at first and couldn't figure out why everybody liked it so much.
Uh oh! Mary's got the armor figured out. That means no breakfast either.
I think this is all so interesting. You all remember this so well. The only thing I remember about this game is the title. I must have lived a different life!
This isn't quite the same game. In the original version that Dad hacked, you could go back to the beginning and turn the lights on and the floor reset. You could also catch and kiss the frogs and turn them into various princesses and monsters.
I kinda miss that version.
It's true! This isn't the same version. The one we had on the osborne had lower case letters, and the goal was to leave with the princess, not the orb.
Hmmm... I remember the company that made it was called K-soft. I wonder if the version we had can be "googled"...
Post a Comment