Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Let's get a bookie!

As most of you know, I plan to go on a mission. Well, the time has come to place your bets. Papers are in and all that's left is to wait.
And take bets.
I look forward to seeing where you all would send me.
And if anyone says the south pole, I'll deck ya.

17 comments:

Peter said...

I'm guessing either outer Mongolia, the highlands of Argentina, or the Bronx.

Julie said...

OK, I'm guessing either Ireland or Scotland.

Grandma Chipman is guessing Vancouver British Columbia, or somewhere in Canada.

Unknown said...

There are two types of missionaries:

those who have their calls to Brazil

and

those who wish they had their calls to Brazil.

Start fasting now :)

Adam said...

Well, there has to be another reason why Sarah's learning German, and the Germany missions are dissolving, so I'm guessing she's going to Austria.

Glenn said...

Poland South.

(Don't deck me).

Dad

dixon.mary said...

I'm with Mom: Ireland or Scotland ALL THE WAY!!

Mostly because I'd love to hear you with an adorable accent when you come home :)

dixon.mary said...

Steven says:
hahaha Adam -- you're so funny!

Heather Dixon said...

Sarah says I'm in charge of prizes!

Bru hahahahahaaaa!

Person who guesses the location closest wins; Person who guesses furthest away gets the booby prize.

I'm guessing Japan. :D

lilli said...

Antarctica. there is nothing further than that.

Jim said...

I'm going to say.... Romania. Don't know why, but that's my guess, and I'm willing to put gummi bears on it!

Kristy said...

New York

Adam said...

I wasn't trying to be funny, Steven.

Tom Dixon said...

Philipines

Emily said...

Hmm.... I'm thinking either Florida or Italy!

Heather Dixon said...

Oh! My second guess:

Anaheim

Julie said...

OK If Sarah is called to Anaheim, we're going to Disneyland several times in the next 18 months! Anyone willing to come with me?

Katie said...

We will!!!
I'm guessing either Europe or an island.
Mary Kate says Austrailia and Kamilla says Utah.
Christopher says somewhere in South America.
Josh and Anna both spun the globe and pointed. Josh chose Las Vegas, Nevada and Anna pointed to both the Philippines and Australia.
Robert chooses Germany.
Good Luck Sarah!!