Joshua's birthday cakes were awesome. Condorman car, and the Prognoviach. Each one of those cakes is a dedicated killer. FROOOM! Anna likes tasty food.
Isn't it amazing what a mom will do to make her 4 year old happy? I think Josh is one lucky kid! I especially like the candles on fire coming out the back of Condor Man's cool car. Thank you Lilli and Heather for those great pictures. I want to watch Condor Man now. I wonder if that is a church approved FHE movie?
I just took another look at Anna and had to giggle. She really did enjoy the cake. I noticed that Katie didn't give her the chocolate part of the cake, just the part that was more non discriminating!
4 comments:
Isn't it amazing what a mom will do to make her 4 year old happy? I think Josh is one lucky kid! I especially like the candles on fire coming out the back of Condor Man's cool car. Thank you Lilli and Heather for those great pictures. I want to watch Condor Man now. I wonder if that is a church approved FHE movie?
I just took another look at Anna and had to giggle. She really did enjoy the cake. I noticed that Katie didn't give her the chocolate part of the cake, just the part that was more non discriminating!
Incredible!
Vulture of the western world...
Post a Comment