Calling all Girls!
It's that time again and the guys get to go to General Priesthood Meeting. All girls (and boys too young to go) are invited to come to the Dixon home for a night of girl stuff. Bring you favorite fingernail polish, we will be doing anyone's fingernails and/or toenails, eyebrows, etc. etc. etc.
We also will be making some baby quilts to be donated to the local homeless shelter. Easy, fast and tons of fun!
We will start about 5:30 and be done in time for you to meet the guys just as they are getting home, maybe before.
Also plan on a light supper. I haven't decided yet, but I'm open to suggestions. I hope everyone can make it.
Love you tons,
Mom
It's that time again and the guys get to go to General Priesthood Meeting. All girls (and boys too young to go) are invited to come to the Dixon home for a night of girl stuff. Bring you favorite fingernail polish, we will be doing anyone's fingernails and/or toenails, eyebrows, etc. etc. etc.
We also will be making some baby quilts to be donated to the local homeless shelter. Easy, fast and tons of fun!
We will start about 5:30 and be done in time for you to meet the guys just as they are getting home, maybe before.
Also plan on a light supper. I haven't decided yet, but I'm open to suggestions. I hope everyone can make it.
Love you tons,
Mom
4 comments:
Huzzah, girl party! I will tell you my eyebrows need waxing like nobody's business.
What if we all brought some sort of munchie or hors-de-vours?
Oooo -- fun! Me and my girls (and probably boys?) will be there.
Think of what I can bring.
I'll call you.
Count on us, but let me know what I can bring. Also, what are your plans for Sunday?
For the girl party if you want to bring your favorite finger foods. If you have any fingernail polish that you would like to share. Our supply is getting rather low since Missy and Sarah have moved out.
For conference we will be having a sandwich bar. I will have a veggie tray and a fruit to go along with it. If anyone wants to bring something that will go along with that, that would be wonderful.
Post a Comment