Thursday, August 13, 2009

Here Be Pirates!!



This weekend be our production of Pirates of Penzance
It shall be put on at the Syracuse High School

It shall be on the 13 through the 15 at 7:00
on the 15 2:00 and 7:00 (quite a bounty)
If ye wish to see yer blood brother he is on the 14 (at 7:00 o'cource) and the 15 at 2:00

tickets to get yerselves in (for I know ye would rather force yer way in but ye don't want the police after ye do ye?) will be adults $5 and children (under 12) $3

Do not think that this is a sword pointing at yer back to go!
no no no, but I will say that it would be a great shame if ye missed it!

(don't forget to bring yer rum)

8 comments:

dixon.mary said...

Argh! We'll be thar on Sat mat.

And we'll bring extra rum to share.

Julie said...

Mary's bringing rum? This is going to be a very lively play. I'm going to make sure to be at the same show as Mary.

Julie said...

Missy, Dad and I went last night to see the show. I was amazed at how good everyone in the cast was. It is one of the best plays we've attended. And that was without Mary's rum!

lilli said...

just think how it will be WITH rum... :-O

Robert said...

The show was absolutely spectacular! I laughed until I was near tears. Great job Jim, Lilli, Emily and Adam!

dixon.mary said...

That play was awesome. Jim, Lilli, Em, Adam, you were the best. Really.

Julie said...

We have ordered the DVD of the play. Anyone interested in seeing it, just let me know. Jim said that it should be available about September 15th. Because Gilbert and Sullivan is not copyrighted, (too old) I guess they were able to tape it. HURRAY!

Peter said...

I am very interested in seeing it. I wasn't able to see it, and I am very much regretting it. Sounds like it was a blast.