I left Xander to himself a little too long this morning. When I finished getting ready I came out to find that he had used his potty chair to climb up the bookcase and get the camera. I was really mad until I saw the many pictures that he took and then I couldn't help laughing. There are five picture of his feet, pictures of the light, the floor, and the top of his head.

5 comments:
I especially like the last picture. He must be a hoot to live with!
That's amazing!! The cartoon on the TV is in perfect focus!
You can have him enter the reflections contest when he's in Kindergarten :)
Wow--sign that kid up for photography classes!
(The television one has excellent composition :D)
Looks like he was having a good 'ol time.
I guess it's time to move things even higher out of reach.
Good luck to that idea. They only get more creative from here on out!
Post a Comment