We're great but no one knows it...
So adorable!!!!What were you doing to make him smile?
Life just doesn't get better than that! It makes me laugh just to look at these pictures. I keep having to come back to the computer to look at them again, and then I giggle.
Dad tells me that Brevan is an obviously superior child. I have to agree!
The bottom picture reminds me of Tom's smile when he was a baby. Adorable and wide open!!
He is sooooo cute! I'm glad he came into our family!
I feel the same way!
You're right. That is the way Tom use to smile. He use to kiss that way too. It was so cute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So adorable!!!!
What were you doing to make him smile?
Life just doesn't get better than that! It makes me laugh just to look at these pictures. I keep having to come back to the computer to look at them again, and then I giggle.
Dad tells me that Brevan is an obviously superior child. I have to agree!
The bottom picture reminds me of Tom's smile when he was a baby. Adorable and wide open!!
He is sooooo cute! I'm glad he came into our family!
I feel the same way!
You're right. That is the way Tom use to smile. He use to kiss that way too. It was so cute.
Post a Comment