Jane Ella Deru is her sweet little name --

6 lbs 8 oz

It is neat that Jane Ella was born on April 19th, because that is Becca JANE'S birthday and her great-great grandmother Georgia ELLA'S birthday. Patti has had the name picked out for months, and she just happened to be born on both birthdays.

![]() |
| From Kids |
I've "borrowed" pictures from Patti's blog except for the last one of Patti and I which Mary took.
If you have a minute, take a peek at Patti's blog. She's got a bit of the baby blues, and there's nothing she likes more than virtual ogling over her baby.
http://thederufamily.blogspot.com

2 comments:
What a beautiful baby. (And I can tell just by looking that she is very very smart!) What a blessing for the whole Wolford family! Congratulations!
So Patti, I've always felt that my grandchildren were exceptionally beautiful and way above average in the smarts department. But after looking at the pictures of this beautiful little girl. I think she fits right in with my grandchildren. You know.....exceptionally beautiful and way above average in the smarts department!!! If you ever decide to lend her out, I'm first in line.
Post a Comment