We're great but no one knows it...
Nice pics!Take a picture of your kitchen -- you just remodeled it, right?
Gosh, Xander is a cute kid!
What a great birthday gift. And Xander is so photogenic! ....so is Tom!
I noticed that on Kristy's facebook pictures, she has a very nice picture of she, Tom and Xander. It's one of the best up to date pictures I've seen of their family! Nice looking family.
Awwww! Cuteness!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice pics!
Take a picture of your kitchen -- you just remodeled it, right?
Gosh, Xander is a cute kid!
What a great birthday gift. And Xander is so photogenic! ....so is Tom!
I noticed that on Kristy's facebook pictures, she has a very nice picture of she, Tom and Xander. It's one of the best up to date pictures I've seen of their family! Nice looking family.
Awwww! Cuteness!
Post a Comment