We're great but no one knows it...
Tee-Hee!
I wonder what game he's playing.
I'm so confused! Did they make the cookies out of the batter they spilled on the floor? Ew. Is that what they mean by '...not just a cookie'?
Faunice -- we sing the cookie song ALL DAY LONG! I can't believe catchy it is... and I just got over the apostles song that was posted months ago.
I meant to say, 'I can't believe how catchy it is'I think I'm just making a mess of things...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tee-Hee!
I wonder what game he's playing.
I'm so confused! Did they make the cookies out of the batter they spilled on the floor? Ew.
Is that what they mean by '...not just a cookie'?
Faunice -- we sing the cookie song ALL DAY LONG! I can't believe catchy it is... and I just got over the apostles song that was posted months ago.
I meant to say, 'I can't believe how catchy it is'
I think I'm just making a mess of things...
Post a Comment