We're great but no one knows it...
Aww, cute!Owen's a fast crawler. Pretty soon Pete won't have time to run to the other side of the room!
Peter, Faunice, and Owen must have had fun playing that!
Oh, he is so cute. ....And so is Owen! You guys must have so much fun at your house.
Wow. So this is what Peter does with time off work. ;-)
Hahaha. What a cutie!
I wonder who is having more fun...
So, I keep going back to watch this little clip. It's so cute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Aww, cute!
Owen's a fast crawler. Pretty soon Pete won't have time to run to the other side of the room!
Peter, Faunice, and Owen must have had fun playing that!
Oh, he is so cute. ....And so is Owen! You guys must have so much fun at your house.
Wow. So this is what Peter does with time off work. ;-)
Hahaha. What a cutie!
I wonder who is having more fun...
So, I keep going back to watch this little clip. It's so cute.
Post a Comment