Monday, June 30, 2008

Missy's Email June 1st

Hey Y'all!

This week has been pretty good. We had to say goodbye to our mission president. That was pretty sad. He did go out with a bang though. For the month a June our mission go 118 baptisms. That was a all time high for any southern mission! He was pretty happy (mostly because he is competitive and he loves beating all the other southern missions). President Brailsford is a way awesome guy. He is probably going to be a apostle someday, I don't doubt it. Our new mission president is coming today and we get to meet him on Friday. That will be exciting!

So, this threesome is really great! We have lots of fun and we work really well together. Transfers are next week and I will probably go back to Marion. I just have to wonder who my next companion will be! There will be further updates next week.

So, I hope everyone has a really good forth of July. Get lots of candy from the parade. Is anyone entering the cookie contest? Dad, have fun with the new grill!

I love ya'll!
Sister Dixon

No comments: