Monday, June 16, 2008

Missy's email for June 16th

Hey y'all!

This week has been pretty crazy. My comp has had a really bad migraine headache for the past 5 days and yesterday she woke up with ringing in her ears and lightheaded. We came home right after church so that she could rest. By the end of the day she was falling down every time she stood up and cried. I decided enough was enough and took her to the emergency room.

They couldn't help much. They just told her to not go outside and stay in a dark room for a week. That didn't go over well because we're missionaries and staying in for a week will make us go stark raving mad. She goes home in three weeks and so she might just have to spend every other hour inside or something like that. I am going to have a lot of study time on my hands!

Other than that things have been pretty good. We found this funny lady who tells all her neighbors that we are her white sisters. She yells it down the street after us. She is a little crazy. I love it when people call me their white sister though.

That is way cool that you got to do the paper route again! Ah, it brings back memories! I remember how heavy those bags were on Sundays and running down the street throwing papers. It was pretty fun.

Well, I hope y'all have a wonderful day! Stay cool!
Sister Dixon

No comments: