Monday, December 12, 2016

Hi All!

Guess what this last Friday was....

HUMP DAAAAAY!

It was my nine month mark.  The exact amount of time it takes to make a baby!  So in honor of my half way mark I took the sister missionary picture...

enjoy


please no "gained weight" comments😜

We have been really busy this week which is always good. 

We had our Christmas Conference this week and we are all really busy sharing the #lighttheworld campaign from the Church (which I encourage all of you to do). It is really a great way to bring the meaning of Christmas🎄

Last P-day we went to the castle again. But this time I didn't want to pay the 6 euro fee so I tried to find another way in...



... needless to say I payed the 6 euro...

Anyway... I love you all! I hope you have a wonderful week.

Zuster Dixon

P.S.  I don't have Christmas packages yet. I should have gotten them at zone conference but the senior couple are holding them hostage.  Long story short, I should be getting them on tuesday.



​another castle photo



​my love here on the mission... waffles 

No comments: