Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Emily and Katie Updates!

Guess who's home?
That's right.....EMILY!
Displaying 20141217_122239.jpg


So good to have her home again!

*******

Photo 

As you know Katie has been having blood transfusions on a regular basis. Her doctor has ordered testing on her bone marrow to see just what is happening and what can be done to help her. She may need a bone marrow transplant. Siblings usually are the best match for something like that.

She is also scheduled to have a full body scan right after Christmas to see what is going on with her tumors since she hasn't been having chemo.

We are having a Temple Day, Saturday morning at the Bountiful Temple at 9am. Anyone who would like to join us we will meet in the chapel before 9am so we can all go to the same session.

We are asking the LORD for a miracle in Katie's behalf. Please keep her in your prayers. We appreciate all the prayers you have given for her so far. 

We know Heavenly Father does hear and answer our prayers. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Dear Family,
This morning when I checked my email, Grandma had sent me an email that I think needs to go on the blog.

Today I got on the Dixon blog and read about the fast for Katie and your family going to the Bountiful temple in the morning. I wish I could be there with you, but I am fasting and will be there in spirit. Tell the family how grateful I am for their faith and unity in this fast. I know God will hear and answer our prayers.!! He has commanded us to ask!! The more I read the scriptures, the more I read HIM telling as to ask--and it shall be given us. He wants to give us everything that is right for us. Tell the family that go to the temple to pay attention as they go through the veil --to the sacred covenants and blessings there. Heavenly Father wants us to "claim" those blessings. You are doing the right things and I know HE will and does Hear and answer according to our faith and righteous desires!! I love you all!! Hugs and loves. Mom--G-mom and G-Pa too