Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Operating Room Open House

Do you have an itch to poke a cow heart?
Do you want to perform surgery on a real live pumpkin?
Do you love handling expensive surgical equipment?
Do you want candy?

If your answer to any or all of these questions is yes, then the Primary Childrens Operating Room open house is for you!

I'm going to be volunteering this saturday at the open house and after sitting through a meeting on all the fun activities, I thought that maybe some of you might want to come. It's going to be lots of fun, with mock surgeries, lots of candy and games for the kiddos.

If you wonder what I do at work all day, feel free to come this saturday 8:00-12:00.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I wanna come! Count me in!

Julie said...

When will you be at the open house?