Thursday, September 4, 2014

DISNEYLAND!!

It's high time we had a blog post about our upcoming vaca!  17 days!!

So I know that everyone probably has plans with their own families, but it might be nice to share what we'll be doing on each day so we can hang together if we want.

Here is our schedule:
Sunday: travel
Monday: beach
Tuesday: Disneyland
Wednesday: Disneyland
Thursday: Disneyland
Friday: ?
Saturday: travel

We were going to do Medieval Times on Wednesday, but are thinking of changing it (unless others have already bought Wed tickets..) to Monday or Friday.  I'd love to go to Medieval Times with everyone else who wants to, so maybe we should coordinate.  So. Those of you who are going to Medieval Times: can you do Monday or Friday?  

Please comment with any other questions/concerns/updates/plans.

Super fun!!
'

8 comments:

Katie said...

Our schedule looks similar, except we are doing sea world on Monday. We would also love to do Medieval times on Monday.

red said...

We are arriving on Wednesday afternoon and will be in Disneyland Thursday and Friday. We are also leaving on Saturday.

Heather Dixon said...

I think Medieval Times is a great idea for Monday...but I know the kids would like it best, so I say whatever they want!

Some ideas for Friday:

-The Reagan Museum. It's in Simi Valley, about an hour and a half away, and it's really interesting.

-Chinatown!

-Old Town, San Diego--it's a few hours away, but it's a cool old touristy place with museums and souvenier shops.

-Wax Museum!

-The Grove, which is a giant shopping center in LA. I've never been, but I hear it's pretty cool.

-I talked with a coworker, and he said that Hollywood is really scummy and he doesn't like to take his kids there. He says if we have a big group and it's during the day, then it might be ok. He says the Hollywood Walk of Fame probably isn't as bad.

Faunice said...

We'll be leaving Friday the 19th and arriving early afternoon Saturday.

Sat - Maritime Museum
Sun - Church, Cabrillo National Monument, La Jolla beaches
Mon - San Diego Zoo
Tues - Disneyland
Wed - Disneyland
Sat - Travel Home / Calico Ghost Town

We have not decided whether our last day of Disneyland will be Thurs or Fri. We are considering Legoland the other day, but are undecided. We would probably be able to make Medieval times Monday, but have not decided for sure that we will go to that. (Peter and Owen want to, so we probably will)

Kristy said...

We will probably do the beach Monday and we could do Medieval times Monday as well. The rest of the week we are doing Disneyland.

Unknown said...

I'm doing whatever Mary does.

red said...

Where is everyone purchasing Disneyland tickets?

Faunice said...

I'm about to purchase from getawaytoday.com They have a bit of a discount right now.