Wednesday, June 18, 2014

4th of July

4th of July!
This year at West Point City Parade the
US Army Band will be leading the parade and our very own
Scott Wolford 
will be leading the band and the whole parade!
(so exciting!!!!) 

The parade starts at
 8:30 am

Also, we will have breakfast at Oma and Opa's house.

ICE CREAM MAKING CONTEST!
 
This year we are holding an ice cream making contest to anyone who would like to do it. There WILL be prizes and we are going to find an impartial judge.
With so many homes in the neighborhood now it shouldn't be hard to find enough outlets that won't shut down the power grid!
If you want to let us know what you will be doing so someone else doesn't do the same thing, that would be nice....or if you want it to be a surprise........... 

CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!  CAN'T WAIT! 
 

6 comments:

Julie said...

Just an FYI for anyone who wants to know. Dad and I are going to try our hand at a sugar-free ice cream.

dixon.mary said...

This is going to be AWESOME!!
We are totally going to cream everyone!!
(Did you catch the lame pun?)

Peter said...

Here’s the scoop: it will be a rocky road to become the best. Obstacles like cones may sprinkle my path, and competition may attempt to fudge the score, but as Neapolitan once said, "Victory belongs to the most persevering." So, I know I will get my just deserts.

Heather Dixon said...

You guys are giving me Breyers remorse.

red said...

What did I marry into?

Peter said...

I'm also working on my Daddy Joke repertoire.