Hello everyone! I've recently had my Stake President interview and my papers will be sent in a week from now (the 18th), and I should have my call two weeks from Wednesday. Recently, we've had most family members guess where I'm going, and luckily, we've had some pretty diverse guesses!
What we're doing here is a contest. For those of you who haven't guessed yet, put where you think I'll be called to serve in the comments and your guess will be added to the list. The person who has the closest guess is the winner and will receive a pretty awesome prize!
Here's the list (if you had two guesses, I took one of the two to make it fair):
Dad: Japan
Mom: Ghana, Africa
Missy: Portland, Oregon
Sarah D.: Japan
Lilli: Italy
Emily: Texas
Adam: ???
Robert: Toronto, Canada
Katie: Scandinavia
Christopher: Somewhere in the N. Hemisphere
Mary Kate: Australia
Millie: England
Sarah T.: Florida
Scott: Chile
Mary W.: Arizona
Steven: Norway
Anna: New Mexico
Becca: France
Ellie: Washington D.C.
Tommy: Hawaii
Tom: Phillipeans
Kristy: Washington
Peter: Brazil
Faunice: Texas
Jim: Russia
Erin: Brazil
Geoffery: Montana
Heather: China (including Hong Kong)
Wesley: Baltic States
Brother Cook: Germany
Brother Breitweizer: Japan
Those are all the guesses so far. If you don't see your name or guess up there, make sure you put it in the comments and I'll add it to the list!
8 comments:
Ok, my guess is Portland, Oregon!
so far, I feel that Chris has the best chance of winning...
Yeah, I say we need to pin him down on his answer. He's sneaky!
Mine was actually Italy, I don't know why he put Alaska...
I was one of those who guessed two places. Could you change mine to my other choice (Arizona)?
OK Mary, you are officially Arizona now.
I'm going to say Russia.
Erin says Brazil, Geoffrey says Montana.
Post a Comment