Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Josh's Baptism


Everyone's invited!

Where: West Point Stake Center, 550 N 2300 W, West Point
When: Saturday March 29th at 1:00 pm

There will be a meal at the Thompson's afterwards.  Anyone who would like to bring anything (cookies, brownies, desserts) is welcome to.

9 comments:

Glenn said...

What a fine looking young man!

dixon.mary said...

Congrats Josh! We'll be there with brownies and rice!

Heather Dixon said...

I'd love to come! Need anyone to play the piano?

Also, may I invite Wes? I know we're not engaged or anything, but I know he really wants to meet the rest of the fam!

Julie said...

Wouldn't miss this for the world! What a wonderful young man! This is the year he gets his scriptures from Oma and Opa. Just have Josh call us when he is ready to go shopping for them. He doesn't have to wait for his birthday for this gift!

red said...

Someone in our family will be there, Jim at least if not all of us. Erin's niece Ava is getting baptized the same day at 10a. And count on a plate of cookies from us!

Kristy said...

We will bring cookies. I can't believe he is eight. I remember going to his baby blessing when Tom and I were dating.

Katie said...

Heather - of course Wes can come! Kristy - Boy, a lot has happened for you guys in eight years!

Katie said...

Heather - of course Wes can come! Kristy - Boy, a lot has happened for you guys in eight years!

Katie said...

Heather - of course Wes can come! Kristy - Boy, a lot has happened for you guys in eight years!