Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Internship

As some of you already know I got an internship here in Portland that starts next week (non paying  of course).
Here is a link to the website if anyone wants to see the sort of stuff I'll be working on.

www.lizzbasingerdesigns.com

Today was my first day and it looks like I will be doing a variety of things from pattern grading to sewing and photoshots and fashion shows. It'll be fun!

6 comments:

dixon.mary said...

Yay Missy! Very cool.

Heather Dixon said...

WOOOO! I really like their clothes...I hope you learn a ton!

Katie said...

Awesome! How long is the internship?

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy Dixon said...

It's a three month internship and I'm very excited! At school we learn all about how to design a collection, but with this internship I will get to see the process of getting a collection into stores. It will be great if I ever want to start my own business.