Monday, October 7, 2013

Christmas Names

Dear Family,

As you all know we drew names a while ago, but with the passing of grandpa this a been placed on the back burner for  a while. There have been a few adjustments so just double check your family to see if they affected you.

Dad---Heather
Mom---Brevan
Emily---Faunice
Adam---Mimi
Heather---Christopher
Missy---Steven
Sarah---Mary
Lilli---Becca

Katie---Adam
Robert---Anna W.
Christopher---Geoffrey
Mary Kate---Scott
Millie---Baby Wolford
Josh---Ellie
Anna T.---Lilli
Sarah T.---Opa

Mary---Missy
Scott---Izzy
Steven---Sarah D.
Anna W.---Josh
Becca---Mary Kate
Ellie---Oma
Tommy---Xander
Mimi---Millie
Baby Girl Wolford---Grant

Tom---Peter
Kristy---Katie
Xander---Emily
Brevan---Erin
Izzie---Robert
Grant---Jim

Peter---Anna T.
Faunice---Sarah T. 
Owen---Tom

Jim---Kristy
Erin---Owen
Geoffrey---Tommy

 

 

2 comments:

dixon.mary said...

Thanks for posting these Oma.

So.
Millie, Josh, Mary Kate, Oma, Sarah D, Lilli, Xander, Izzy, and Grant -- be thinking about what you want because I'm going to start pestering you in about two weeks!

dixon.mary said...

Oops! I made a mistake: Missy (not Lilli - you're off the hook!) be thinking about what you want -- I'll be texting you!