Friday, August 30, 2013

Labor Day Picnic!!!

Labor Day Picnic

Where: At the Glenn Dixon House

When: Monday September 2, 2013

Time: 11:00 am

Mom and Dad will provide the hot dogs and hamburgers, with all the fixings, drinks, plates, etc.

If you'd like to sign up for salad, chips, or anything you think should be enjoyed at a Dixon picnic!

Mom is going to come up with some games for the kids!


Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait!!!!

Let me know what you want to bring so we can be coordinated. 

Katie has already asked to bring a green salad.

WE'RE GREAT BUT NO ONE KNOWS IT..........YET!

    

5 comments:

Heather Dixon said...

I've never made a jello salad before...so I'll bring that!

Jim said...

Erin and I will bring a dessert of some kind!

Peter said...

Faunice and I will bring Chips and Dip.

dixon.mary said...

Wahoo! We'll bring melon and some veggies.

Kristy said...

Xander says that we are bring Cheetos.