Jim and I are taking bets on the baby! Your prize if you win? ETERNAL SATISFACTION!!! Now who doesn't want THAT?!
Please comment with your bets below for the following categories:
Gender
Birthday (due date is September 23rd)
Time of Day Born
Weight
Height
12 comments:
OK, Here's My bet:
Gender - Male
Birthday - 09/21/2013
Time of Day Born - 11:35 PM
Weight 7lb 6oz.
Height - 22in.
This will be fun!
I say it will be:
Gender-girl
Day-Sunday Sept. 22
Time-4 p.m.
Weight-7lbs 10oz
Height-20 inches
Here's mine!
Gender- Girl
Birthday- Sept 20
Time- 11:00 am
Weight- 8 lbs
Height- 21 in
Ha! All the guys say it will be a guy and the girls think it's a girl! Funny! Anyways, here's-a mah bet:
Gender: Male or Female
Birthday: 9/1/13-10/31/13
Time: 12:00 A.M.-11:59 P.M.
Weight: 5-10 pounds.
Height: 30-80 centimeters
Everything Julie said except a boy ( I actually want it to be a girl...good way to start out). And I already have eternal satisfaction...Julie told me so.
Gender: Boy
Birthday: September 24
Time:12:05 pm
Weight: 6lbs 10oz
Height:21 inches
Girl (red-head)
Sept 19
7 pm
7 lbs 10 oz
20.5 in
I really like the idea that it's going to be a red head! Even though it's not part of the contest I think Mary has a good idea. I vote a red head like her mama!
Gender: girl
Birthday: September 14
Time: 8:30 p.m.
Weight: 7 lbs. 3 oz.
Height: 19 in.
Oh I hope I win! I've always wanted Eternal Satisfaction!
I'll play your reindeer games!
Gender: girl
Birthday: September 10
Time: 3:30 pm
Weight: 8.5 lbs
Height: 21 in.
Love this! Here's my guess:
Gender: girl
Birthday: September 23
Time: 4:30 p.m.
Weight: 8 lbs. 2 oz.
Height: 20 in.
g-MOM SAYS:
IT'S A BOY!
BORN:15 SEPTEMBER(g-PA'S BIRTHDAY)
5am: 7:13 20" BORN @ 5.13 AM
Post a Comment