Hey Everyone,
UPDATE: We looked at the parental advisory for this movie on IMDB (see here) and found that this movie might not be worth it. We won't be seeing it as a family anymore. See you all on Saturday afternoon.
What a fun idea. There is just one hiccup, We just got an email from Aunt Deanna, and she wants the extended Dixon family party here in West Point on that day, at about 2 pm. They usually don't last that long, and I'm not sure how many people will be coming, as the night before will be Amy Dixon's wedding reception.
That is all the information I have. I don't know anything else, but as soon as I do I'll let you all know. So perhaps we could so it earlier in the day, or else later, or maybe another day.
3 comments:
What a fun idea. There is just one hiccup, We just got an email from Aunt Deanna, and she wants the extended Dixon family party here in West Point on that day, at about 2 pm. They usually don't last that long, and I'm not sure how many people will be coming, as the night before will be Amy Dixon's wedding reception.
That is all the information I have. I don't know anything else, but as soon as I do I'll let you all know. So perhaps we could so it earlier in the day, or else later, or maybe another day.
P.S. I thought She was killed by Mrs Weasely.
I'm in :D
Post a Comment