I did think about calling her Bobo, but came up with a lot of resistance from family members! Besides, Luna really does fit this puppy. She is so sweet, just like the Luna on Harry Potter, and she has the pretty blonde hair. I'm afraid she is growing on me! Who would have thought Mom would ever get attach to a puppy!!
4 comments:
She's so cute, I want to cry. Congratulations!!
Love her!! Now Mom has an even dozen :)
Baker's dozen. Seriously, am I the ONLY one who remembers Bobo around here?
I did think about calling her Bobo, but came up with a lot of resistance from family members! Besides, Luna really does fit this puppy. She is so sweet, just like the Luna on Harry Potter, and she has the pretty blonde hair. I'm afraid she is growing on me! Who would have thought Mom would ever get attach to a puppy!!
Post a Comment