Today Mary and I signed our names thirty million times each and are well on our way to destroying the property values in Mom and Dad's neighborhood.
We're going to do some moving on our own on Friday, but we would appreciate some help on Saturday morning. We plan on loading up in Brigham at about 8:30 and will be in West Point around 10:30-11:00ish. We'd love to have you come up and help us in Brigham. If there are those that can just make WP, Mom says you can stage at the Dixon Fortress until we get there.
Thanks all :)
The West Point Wolfords
3 comments:
I'll be there!
Where is your current address, and what is your new address?
Brigham is 564 e 500 n - note that we have the same house number as before. We're just a block south.
The house in West Point is 564 n 2750 w - note that we have the same house number as the previous two houses. We're just 723 blocks southwest.
We will be there!........after I speak at youth conference. UGH!!
Post a Comment