The beautiful Kamilla Thompson will be baptized
Saturday, June 2nd @ 11:00 a.m.
Everyone is invited to attend.
Stake Center address: (approximately) 1100 N. 250 W. Sunset

There will be a luncheon at the Thompson residence afterward.
If anyone would like to bring anything, all varieties of salads or desserts/cookies would be welcome.
Saturday, June 2nd @ 11:00 a.m.
Everyone is invited to attend.
Stake Center address: (approximately) 1100 N. 250 W. Sunset
There will be a luncheon at the Thompson residence afterward.
If anyone would like to bring anything, all varieties of salads or desserts/cookies would be welcome.

4 comments:
We'll be there. I'll bring so Jimmy salad and some cookies!
Yay Millie! It's great to be eight!!
We'll bring cookies (store-bought this time. *sorry*)
Would you like me to do balloons? I don't want to be a nuisance, but I like to use the skill when there is an opportunity. We won't be able to stay for very long, though, because Owen has a preschool play that day.
Faunice,
We would LOVE it! But don't feel any pressure if you are cramped for time.
Post a Comment