We're great but no one knows it...
We will be there! What can we bring for the lunch?
I can't wait!WHAT CAN I BRING RAAAWR
Thanks for offering! We're having taco salad (for Cinco de Mayo) so I thought maybe fruit salads and desserts would be good.
Great! I will bring a fruit salad and cookies.
Should I bring the balloons (for afterwards of course), or would that take away from the sacredness of the occasion?
@Mom: Just one or the other would be great!@Faunice: YES!!! (I'm hoping for a monkey)
What is the address of the church where she will be baptized?
300 East 600 North in Brigham
We are bringing a jello salad! Way to go Ellie!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
We will be there! What can we bring for the lunch?
I can't wait!
WHAT CAN I BRING RAAAWR
Thanks for offering! We're having taco salad (for Cinco de Mayo) so I thought maybe fruit salads and desserts would be good.
Great! I will bring a fruit salad and cookies.
Should I bring the balloons (for afterwards of course), or would that take away from the sacredness of the occasion?
@Mom: Just one or the other would be great!
@Faunice: YES!!! (I'm hoping for a monkey)
What is the address of the church where she will be baptized?
300 East 600 North in Brigham
We are bringing a jello salad! Way to go Ellie!
Post a Comment