Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Dwight Dixon Christmas Party

It's the Extended Dixon Christmas Party!

It will be a Pizza and Cookie party!

Date---Saturday December 31st
Time---1:00 pm
Place---At the church just north of Grandpas new condo
at 2959 W 1130 N
Provo, Ut
(When they send me the address I will pass it along)

Dad and I will bring pizza and if any of you would like to bring some cookies that would be wonderful!

While we are eating there will be a program for anyone who would like to perform a musical number.
Afterwards, boardgames and visiting.

We look forward to seeing you!

1 comment:

Julie said...

OK, here are the directions to the church where the party on Saturday will be held.

If you're coming from the north on I-15, take Univ. Parkway exit and turn right (west). Drive to next intersection and turn left onto Geneva Rd. Drive to 1390 N. (just after the Welcome to Provo sign) and turn right. Drive straight and it's off to the right. Can't miss it.

Coming from the south on I-15, take Center Street exit and turn left (west). Drive to Geneva Rd. and turn left. Drive to 1390 North and turn left. Drive straight. Off to the right.

If you're coming from the east side of Provo, you can either go on University Parkway or 800 North to get to Geneva Rd. If you're coming from Orem, Univ. Parkway, 400 South, Center St., 800 North, and 1600 North intersect with Geneva Rd. But since that part of Geneva Rd. is all torn up, I usually just go on University Parkway.