Hello!
Greetings all from lovely Madison CT!! It is BEAUTIFUL down here! Our apartment is so close to the beach, we could walk there! Too bad it's cold. new address is:
6 Harbor Parkway
Clinton, CT 06413
And please address all letters to "Goddess Divine." Thank you.
I'm glad to hear the radiation is going well. I'm praying for you! Mom and Dad, I'm praying for you too. My old companion was studying to be a physical therapist, so I can sick her on you when she gets home.
All of my areas have been beautiful and I've loved them all, but this area has the most charm. It is the epitome of classic New England town. I'm excited to spend Christmas here. There are already all sorts of community activities planned and we are going to go caroling in New Haven as soon as it is December and snowy.
As rural as our area is, we are only a little bit away from New Haven, and we take a train in for District Meeting once a week. So, I get to ride a train again! Although this one is different, because it's above ground and not nearly as crowded as Boston.
My companion is Sister Green, who is awesome. If you all think I sing well, you haven't heard anything!!! Sister Green has the most beautiful voice! She knows all the musicals I know and sings to me all the time. I feel bad, because I got a cold and lost my voice. She wants to sing together and I sound like a frog. I am anxiously awaiting the time when my voice comes back. 
Anyway, the work is sort of slow here. we have no investigators, but we have come up with a plan of attack, so we have hope. 
I'm not sure when my exact come home day is, They called me the other day to ask which airport I wanted to fly home to. I hesitated for a moment. I didn't realize they let me choose. They should have given me more time to think about it. The office Sister asked "Salt Lake?" and I mumbled "yeah." and that was that. You all should be glad, you all could have been picking me up from Scotland! I should have my flight planned for the 26th of January.
Anyway, I love you all dearly! Hope your week is awesome!
Sister Dixon
1 comment:
Scotland would have been pretty cool :(
Post a Comment