We appreciate everyone's faith and prayers in Katie's behalf. We will try to keep you updated as information comes in. Katie has been referred to the doctors at Huntsman Cancer Institute and an oncologist there called her. He suspects a rare form of sarcoma (cancer) but will not know until he can examine and possibly get tissue from Katie. The prognosis depends on what it is, and what tissue is involved.
They suspect the tumor is slow-growing, and Katie has an appointment on 28 Sept.
Love,
Mom and Dad
5 comments:
We are praying. We love you Katie and the Thompson family!!
*goes to google cures for sarcoma*
We love you Kate!
Hey fam,
You are all very sweet. I just want everyone to know that I feel fabulous and very healthy. I think things are going to be just fine. We told the kids this morning and everyone is feeling upbeat. We do appreciate prayers! Oh, and anyone who treats me like a ticking bomb on Sunday is getting punched!
She sure is feisty! Go Katie!
Post a Comment