hahah thx guys. Yeah this is Mr. Rogers as a mormon :D
@ Scotty - no new lens, though I did do some cropping in photoshop. The tilt-shift effect is in photoshop too (I am such a cheat.) I know the CoB gives tours up to the 24th floor, I don't know if I can bring a person with me--I'll check on that. (Secretly I want to go to the top of the JSMB too)
6 comments:
Cool pictures Heather. Makes me feel very small and insignificant. Probably like what a bug must feel like.
You are the coolest!
How does a relative request a tour?
267 mm?
You must have a new zoom lens
Wow, what a neat perspective of the city! These look very cool.
They feel like the opening sequence of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood if he had lived in Salt Lake City.
hahah thx guys. Yeah this is Mr. Rogers as a mormon :D
@ Scotty - no new lens, though I did do some cropping in photoshop. The tilt-shift effect is in photoshop too (I am such a cheat.) I know the CoB gives tours up to the 24th floor, I don't know if I can bring a person with me--I'll check on that. (Secretly I want to go to the top of the JSMB too)
Post a Comment