Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hmmmm......I wonder if anyone will come to my baby blessing.


I'm being blessed on September 18th at 10:40 a.m. in the white church east of the railroad tracks on 1800 N. I hope everyone will come and I hope I get a lot of handsome uncles and grandpas to stand in the circle with my handsome daddy. There is a shin dig at my pad afterward. If anyone wants to bring something, I love salads and desserts.

-Sarah Rose
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julie said...

Absolutely! We wouldn't miss it for the world! What can we bring to help with the shin dig?

red said...

This part of the Dixon family will be there! And we'd love to bring a dessert.

Heather Dixon said...

I'll be there! (& I'll bring tasty dessert :D)

dixon.mary said...

Of course we'll come, Sarah!
We will bring a salad. Let us know what kind.

Kristy said...

That is one articulate kid! We are excited to come!