Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sarah's email October 20th

Dear Family,

I love love love the pictures. You all look so much older than when I last saw you all. I did a double take when I saw Millie. She looks so grown up!!! It looks like the pumpkin patch was waaaay fun! It makes me all reminiscent...like that time I found a pumpkin so big I couldn't carry it....one that looked like it was covered in warts....one that was an exact replica of Abraham Lincoln's face. ah, good times.

It sounds as though things are going well. Lilli and Emily, I hope everything goes well with your play. you'll have to tell me what it's about. I'm glad you guys are having fun.

Things are sooooo busy here! We are having lesson after lesson! The Lord is blessing us sooooo much. Transfers came, and luckily neither Phil or I are getting transferred, but they are shaking things up and putting another Sister missionary with us in a trio. We shall see how it all goes. we want to pull a prank on her. We shall see what happens... but we are seriously busy. Today was supposed to be our P day, but we forfeited it in favor of teaching. maybe not the best idea, because now we are both grumpy, we have to do laundry late at night, and I have to cut my e-mail writing short.

Update: I perhaps did not tell everyone about my fab living situations. And I won't. Because they really aren't fab. However, next week I'm moving! Yay! We are super excited. the only problem is that the apartment was chosen with two sisters in mind, and now we will be having three....hmmm...we will make it work. I am excited. The church is true! I love Massachusetts! God is blessing me so so much. Thank you again for your prayers. lots of good things are going on here!

Last night the Relief Society did a service auction and I won a haircut from one of the ladies in the ward who does hair, so I'll send you a picture after it's cut. I plan to send pictures, but you will all have to wait until I get more stamps, because the library computer doesn't allow me to send them online. sorry. but I have them.

I love you all! I miss you so much. I am so lucky to have such a great family! keep being awesome!!
Sistah Dixon

1 comment:

Heather Dixon said...

Yay Sarah's letter!

Also: I like the new background!