We're great but no one knows it...
We saw this on TV the other night and I almost died laughing. I think it is my new favorite commercial.
Dad has his version of that commercial. I don't think I've laughed so hard in all my life! I've seen that commercial now several times since last night when Lilli showed us. I'm going to buy Dad some new soap!
That is the funniest commercial EVER! You can bet I'm buying Old Spice next time :)
Tom already has old spice...but sadly not a horse.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We saw this on TV the other night and I almost died laughing. I think it is my new favorite commercial.
Dad has his version of that commercial. I don't think I've laughed so hard in all my life! I've seen that commercial now several times since last night when Lilli showed us. I'm going to buy Dad some new soap!
That is the funniest commercial EVER! You can bet I'm buying Old Spice next time :)
Tom already has old spice...but sadly not a horse.
Post a Comment