Ever since I have started working at Home Fabrics (a year ago) I have wanted to reupholster something. I could reupholster my couch, but I really like my couch. So, for Christmas, Santa gave a chair with less than desirable fabric for me to play with. After digging though my scrap fabric and borrowing Dad's staple gun I have succeeded! I am very proud of my new chair and it matches much better with my room. It was fun! I want to do it again! I could start my own business and rule the world!!! Ok, maybe not.
5 comments:
Missy, that looks awesome! If I could do anything I wanted for a living I would restore furniture, so if you're looking for employees I could send over my resume.
Missy, I love the look of that and I would buy it in a heartbeat! You definitely should go into the business!!
Totally go for ruling the world. You could have a cool name like Radical Reupholster-er! Yeah baby! And I can be your sidekick Super Stapler!
AMAZING! I love it. What was the hardest part?
Staple guns are the bomb!
Very impressive, uh Missy I have this couch...
Post a Comment