Thursday, October 8, 2009

Owen comes home today!

I'm just leaving a little note that Owen is coming home today. I'd also like to thank everyone for all of your support and prayers. Everyone has been a great help, we have been truly blessed!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Hurray! I just got off the phone with Faunice, and it sounds like she is going to be glad to go home too.

dixon.mary said...

Yay! Give Owen a big hug for us!

Jim said...

YAY OWEN! He's such a trooper to be able to put up with all of those weird people poking him with needles.

Julie said...

A funny story about shots. Faunice told me that she and Peter got to practice giving each other shots. Peter said he didn't feel much, but Faunice thought the shots she got did hurt. Interesting.

Katie said...

We are so glad to hear the good news!

Jim said...

No mom, it just means that Faunice is better at giving shots than Peter is.

Faunice said...

I doubt I am better at giving shots. After all the practice in the hospital, on PEter, and on Owen with the nurses supervising, I was feeling confident, but when I gave him my first shot this afternoon with no one there to hold him still, I bent the needle in his arm. Poor little boy. His ordeal is far from over.