Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Girl Party!

It's a babes 'n bows party! Join us for making hair bows on October 3rd during the Priesthood Session at 6 pm at Thompsons' house. Everyone is invited - sisters, sisters-in-law, moms and kids, although it will probably be frowned upon if you are a priesthood holder and show up.

We will have the clips and adhesives and also some flowers here, but if you want to make something special bring flowers, ribbon, brads, bowls of fruit, or anything that catches your fancy. I'll have a dessert here too, but if you want to bring treats as well it would be welcome. Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Count me, Lilli and Emily in. This sounds like a great Christmas gift idea. I've been looking around at Hobby Lobby and Roberts and they have some wonderful flowers and ribbon.

dixon.mary said...

Oooo! Can't wait.
Me and my five will be there.

Thanks!!

Heather Dixon said...

Oh, I am so there! What can I bring?

Heather Dixon said...

D'oh! I just realized you wrote what we could bring. Blond day! I'll bring more flowers or sumfing!

Heather Dixon said...

Can eyebrow waxing be one of the activities? :D

Julie said...

Sure can!